Patagonia Men's Organic Cotton Canvas Jacket
A versatile, midweight organic cotton jacket that’s perfect for those transitional seasons. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of durable 100% organic cotton canvas that feels lightweight and broken-in
- Full-length center-front zipper with an exterior storm flap that secures with snap closure; stand-up collar and drawstring-adjustable, three-piece hood
- The Organic Cotton Canvas Jacket has two welted, zippered front pockets for easy access and secure storage
- Raglan sleeve construction provides chafe-free comfort and allows the full range of motion
- Adjustable cuffs seal in your heat and fit over gloves
- The exterior neck loop makes it easy to hang up your Organic Cotton Canvas Jacket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 992 g (35 oz)
Mojave Khaki: 9.5-oz 100% organic cotton solid canvas with EarthColors® dye derived from agricultural waste.
Pelican and Pigeon Blue: 9.5-oz 100% organic cotton solid canvas.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.