Patagonia Men's Organic Cotton Quilt Snap-T® Pullover
Diamond-quilted, heritage-inspired version of our classic Snap-T® Pullover made of organic cotton/polyester fabric. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 79% organic cotton/21% polyester jacquard knit
- Four-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left-chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Features P-6 label on the left chest
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 539 g (19 oz)
Body: 8.6-oz 79% organic cotton/21% recycled polyester jacquard knit in a 1¼" diamond-quilt pattern (face: 100% organic cotton).
Cuffs and hem: 12-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex rib knit.
Pocket, placket and inner collar: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.