A lightweight, insulated, stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant performance jacket with a 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch shell. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.Read Yvon’s Letter
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Let Your Gear Live Again
Why not trade it in? We’ll give you trade-in credit and make sure your gear is in good hands.Trade In
Select Size and Color
Hardworking yet Easy-Wearing Fabric Blend, Plus Insulation
Shell made with 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); lined with 100% recycled polyester double knit with HeiQ® Pure odor control; insulated with 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
Full-Length Center-Front Zipper
Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
Stretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
471 g (16.6 oz)
- Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fabrics and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn