A lightweight, insulated, stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant performance hoody with a 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch shell. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Our 2022 Gift Guide
Give gear that can be passed down through generations and the memories will follow.
Find deals on your favorite gear.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Select Size and Color
Hardworking yet Easy-Wearing Fabric Blend
Shell made with 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); lined with 100% recycled polyester double knit with HeiQ® Pure odor control; insulated with 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
Warm, Generous Hood
Hood bound with elastic for a snug fit; half-zip front
Kangaroo pocket; hidden, on-seam lower-back zippered pocket
Adjustable drop-tail hem
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
448 g (15.8 oz)
- Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fabrics and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn