Patagonia Men's Peak Mission Jacket
Made for colder days on the trail when the weather isn’t sure what it wants to do. The innovative fabric and design provide superior warmth in an ultralightweight, breathable package. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Strategically hybridized microfleece bonded to an ultralightweight, breathable soft shell for enhanced breathability and warmth during high output; taped seams for clean interior finish and anti-chafe
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop and has a stretchy, internal phone/media sleeve with hole for routing a headphone cord
- Durable half-elastic cuffs for clean, minimal look and feel
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Drop tail for fit and function during movement
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 244 g (8.6 oz)
1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, bonded to 4.5-oz 100% polyester (45% recycled) microfleece with a wicking finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.