Multifunctional trail-to-town hiking pants made from a durable organic cotton/polyester blend with comfort stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
- Made from a durable 78% organic cotton/22% T400® polyester comfort stretch twill; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Best for lean-to-medium builds wanting a sleeker look that doesn’t compromise movement, these slim-fit pants are cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise
- Button-front elasticized waistband has a separating buckle, an adjustable belt and zippered fly
- Slanted side-entry front handwarmer pockets, right-side zippered pocket and two rear welted pockets with button closures
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Drawcord-adjustable hem
- Inseam is 32”
Country of OriginMade in Sri Lanka.
Weight490 g (17.3 oz)
- 6.1-oz 78% organic cotton/22% T400® polyester comfort stretch twill
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.