Patagonia Men's Quandary Pants - Long
Multifunctional trail-to-town hiking pants made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex.
- Made of stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseams: 30", 32" and 34"
- 298 g (10.5 oz)
4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.