Patagonia Men's Quandary Jacket
A versatile H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable jacket that stops wind, rain and wet snow. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex solid plain weave
- Two-way-adjustable, fixed hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front, waterproof, polyurethane-coated zipper with zipper garage; microfleece-lined collar for added comfort
- Left-chest pocket secures with polyurethane-coated, waterproof zipper; two side-entry, zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Articulated sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 714 g (25.2 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex solid plain weave.
Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.