Patagonia Men's RØ® Long-Sleeved Top
This long-sleeved surf shirt is made from light, fast-drying 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with four-way stretch, an antimicrobial finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Worn in or out of the water, it offers reliable protection from sun and wind. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 5.5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with four-way stretch, an antimicrobial finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; light and fast-drying
- Self-fabric crewneck, flatlock seams and seamless underarms provide chafe-free, next-to-skin comfort while paddling
- Boardshorts connectors, thumb loops and key loop
- Fits close to body for maximum comfort and less drag
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
5.5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with four-way stretch, an antimicrobial finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.