Patagonia Men's R1® Fleece Pullover
The R1® Pullover’s minimalist design offers maximum versatility—it’s the ideal midlayer for alpine endeavors in demanding conditions. Made with Regulator® grid fleece for outstanding stretch, breathability, compressibility and durability.
- Versatile R1® fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset and Variable Conditions Cuff improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
- Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front 1/4-zip Slim Zip with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage; a spiral-seam construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean-finished zipper garage
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Inner collar, underarms and cuffs: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 333 g (11.75 oz)
- Made in Colombia.