An ultrawarm contemporary jacket made of a 1/2” high pile Sherpa fleece, insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) and lined with recycled polyester rip stop to block cold and wind.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. Free ground shipping on any orders over $49. We encourage you to view your order status page and sign up for text updates as there may be unexpected delays. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the health care professionals, public servants, farmers, grocery store workers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
Many of our retail stores, in accordance with state directives, will remain closed until further notice. Select retail stores and dealers are offering Buy Online, Pick-Up Curbside service, and some retail stores are accepting repairs. Please refer to our store finder and call ahead to confirm hours and services. Mail-in repairs are back up and running but with longer than normal turnaround times; see our DIY repair guides for simple repairs you can do at home.
Responsibly Sourced, Shelf-Stable, Nutritious Food
Our food business is also open with an expanded marketplace of products from like-minded farmers, ranchers, fishers, artisans and brands. We invite you to visit Patagonia Provisions and get responsibly sourced, shelf-stable, nutritious foods delivered right to your door.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- Made of recycled polyester high pile Sherpa fleece shell and lined with a recycled polyester ripstop treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-length, center-front zipper with zip-through collar
- Set-in sleeves
- Elastic smocking around the inside cuffs keeps out the chill
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets and one interior zippered pocket
- Hip Length
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,191 g (42 oz)
- Body: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester 1/2” pile Sherpa fleece
- Lining: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester solid ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fabric certified as bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 700- fill power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com