An ultrawarm contemporary jacket made of a 1/2” high pile Sherpa fleece, insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) and lined with recycled polyester rip stop to block cold and wind.
Select Size and Color
- Made of recycled polyester high pile Sherpa fleece shell and lined with a recycled polyester ripstop treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-length, center-front zipper with zip-through collar
- Set-in sleeves
- Elastic smocking around the inside cuffs keeps out the chill
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets and one interior zippered pocket
- Hip Length
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,191 g (42 oz)
- Body: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester 1/2” pile Sherpa fleece
- Lining: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester solid ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fabric certified as bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 700- fill power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com