A warm and versatile reversible full-zip jacket made of our super-soft Silent Down fabric and high-pile fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Done with your Patagonia gear?
Trade in the items you no longer want, and we’ll get them to the next person who needs them. You’ll get credit to use in store or online.Start Your Trade-In
Select Size and Color
Full-zip jacket with zip-through, warm, comfortable down-filled stand-up collar to protect your neck
Raglan sleeves for mobility
Face side has two welted, microfleece-lined, side-entry handwarmer pockets
Reverse side has two microfleece-lined, side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closures
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
992 g (35 oz)
- Shell: 2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell fabric and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn