Patagonia Men's Rio Azul Waders - Short
Made from durable 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabric, our Rio Azul Waders offer lightweight waterproof/breathable performance for the minimalist angler.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester solid twill microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest-wear points on inside of legs
- Full elastic belt; male/female buckles on adjustable suspenders allow waders to be more cleanly worn as pants
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; internal daisy chains for tools; internal center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Articulated legs
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Streamlined flat-panel gravel guards drain water faster and are more resistant to abrasion and wear
- 879 g (31 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.