Our highest-performing, most durable and feature-rich waterproof/breathable waders, with a TIZIP® waterproof front zipper and trimmer upper-body fit that still allows easy layering.
We’re Taking Orders Again
One month ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. All orders include free ground shipping. We encourage you to view your order status page and sign up for text updates as there may be unexpected delays. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the health care professionals, public servants, farmers, grocery store workers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia dealers in your area.
Responsibly Sourced, Shelf-Stable, Nutritious Food
Our food business is also open with an expanded marketplace of products from like-minded farmers, ranchers, fishers, artisans and brands. We invite you to visit Patagonia Provisions and get responsibly sourced, shelf-stable, nutritious foods delivered right to your door.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- Submersible TIZIP® front zipper is fully waterproof; waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height; full elastic belt
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest-wear points on inside of legs
- Interior organization: welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket flips out for easy access; two drop-in stretch pockets; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: chest handwarmer pockets; two stash pockets with water-resistant zippers; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper on suspenders allows easy access to tools, nippers and other necessities
- Articulated legs; removable foam kneepads
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume, a more sock-like fit and are poly-grid lined for additional warmth and comfort; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,315 g (46.4 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell
- Upper: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta
- Lower: 4-layer, 8.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density double-weave taffeta
- Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish