Patagonia Men's RPS Rock Pants
Rock, Paper, Scissors: Better your odds with the cool and confident RPS Rock Pants. Our lightest synthetic pants for multipitch rock climbs keep you protected and moving fast. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light and breathable 52% nylon (48% recycled)/48% polyester fabric has modest stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet® adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button while pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability; right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and cord lock
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 298 g (10.5 oz)
4.5-oz 52% nylon (48% recycled)/48% polyester stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.