Patagonia Men's Shelled Insulator Pants
These versatile, highly water-resistant, insulated soft-shell pants provide stretch, warmth and windproof protection for fishing in cool or cold conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Tough, 3-layer, stretch-woven shell is water-resistant and lined with a windproof laminate and soft grid fleece insulation
- Two front drop-in pockets; one rear zippered security pocket
- Side elastic (Alpha stretch) waistband for comfortable fit
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure at ankle cuffs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 539 g (19 oz)
9.6-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.