Patagonia Men's Silent Down Jacket
A soft and supple jacket that’s windproof, weather-resistant and insulated with warm, 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Made of 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Insulated stowaway hood with zippered closure
- Low-profile cuffs sit softly on the arms and keep the sleeves secure
- Two zippered, side-entry handwarmer pockets for added security
- Media-compatible, interior zippered pocket
- Adjustable hem has hidden drawcords that adjust inside the front pockets
- 587 g (20.7 oz)
Shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)View The Footprint Chronicles
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
Durable Water Repellant
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.