Patagonia Men's Skeena River Waders – Regular
Highly versatile, lightweight, feature-rich H2No® Performance Standard waders designed for the widest range of fishing scenarios – from small streams to big rivers.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for quick relief without having to remove jacket; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep
- Full elastic back provides all-day comfort
- Upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal-zip chest pocket keep hands warm and allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket protects camera, cell phone; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows access to tools, nippers
- Anatomically curved knees; anatomically designed left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles
- Field repair kit included
- H2No® Performance Standard shell. Upper: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. All with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Front chest pocket: 9.8-oz 100% nylon stretch mesh lined with 6.4-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot. Booties: 3mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant fabric soles
- 1051 g (37.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape. Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.