Patagonia Men's Skeena River Waders - Regular
Our highly versatile and feature-rich midweight H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable waders are designed for the widest range of fishing scenarios; with a trimmer upper-body fit that allows easy layering.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for venting or quick relief without having to remove jacket
- Full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Interior organization: welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket flips out for easy access; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal-zip chest pocket keep hands warm and allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated legs
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- 1,052 g (2 lbs 5.1 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell.
Upper: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Front chest pocket: 9.8-oz 100% nylon stretch mesh lined with 6.4-oz 100% polyester brushed tricotView The Footprint Chronicles
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape. Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.