Patagonia Men's Snap-Dry Hoody
Built for warmth, comfort and freedom of movement in cool and windy conditions, this technical fishing hoody has a stretchy and durable face with lightweight, fast-wicking insulation in the body and hood.
- Durable 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex face with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, high-wick 100% polyester tricot insulated lining in body and hood for warmth and comfort in cooler conditions
- Hood fits easily over a baseball cap
- Zippered fly-box pocket on left chest; two large drop-in handwarmer pockets on the lower front
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
Shell: 6.8-oz 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body and hood lining: 2.9-oz 100% polyester tricot insulation with high wickView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.