Patagonia Men's Snowshot Jacket
Fully featured and focused on utility, this H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell jacket has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash with key clip. There's also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Hand pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth, hem adjustment exits through hand pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body and sleeve lining; 2.5-oz tricot mesh. Hood, lower body lining and powder skirt: 2.2-oz polyester taffeta
- 831 g (29.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.