Patagonia Men's Snowshot Pants - Regular
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Snowshot Pants have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
- Zippered pockets: two midthigh cargo pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 678 g (23.9 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Leg lining and vents: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
Gaiter and waistband lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.