Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Snowshot Pants have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and easy layering. Inseam is 32½". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Let Your Gear Live Again
Why not trade it in? We’ll give you trade-in credit and make sure your gear is in good hands.Trade In
Select Size and Color
Motion-Friendly Waterproof, Breathable ShellDurable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester microtwill with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
Adjustable WaistWaist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
Patagonia Snow Jacket CompatibleWebbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
Durable Scuff GuardsGaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
Mesh-Lined Thigh VentsMesh-lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
Zippered Cargo PocketsTwo midthigh zippered cargo pockets
Built-In RECCO® ReflectorConcealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight678 g (23.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) microtwill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Leg lining and vents: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- Gaiter and waistband lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn