Patagonia Men's Straight Fit Duck Pants - Long
A slightly trimmer version of our Regular Fit Duck Pants, these are made of comfortable and durable midweight 100% organic cotton duck canvas, feel broken in, stand up to hard work and fit in with any occasion.
- Made of a comfortable and durable midweight 100% organic cotton micro sand wash
- Slim-straight fit: cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise; neither too loose nor too tight through seat and thigh, with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic, flat-front styling with double-needle belt loops, marble button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted side-entry front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear welted pockets (right-rear pocket has button closure), spare button on lower-right pocket bag
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 505 g (17.8 oz)
8-oz 100% organic cotton garment-washed canvasView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.