Patagonia Men's Stretch Hydroflow Boardshorts - 19"
Built for pinnacle performance in the water, our most technical boardshorts are fast-drying, superlight and feature four-way stretch for unrestricted freedom of movement while surfing, kitesurfing or bodysurfing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a light and durable 4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for mobility, comfort and fast dry time
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- Articulated, sonic-welded seams reduce weight and allow shorts to stretch as one garment while reducing chafing and dry time
- Traditional, multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fused waistband that eliminates a fabric layer; the curved design follows the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Notched hem for additional freedom of movement; outseam is 19"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 125 g (4.4 oz)
4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.