Our most minimal, pared-down boardshorts are made from a fast-drying, superlight 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex blend that features four-way stretch for unrestricted freedom of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Made of a light and durable 4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for mobility, comfort and fast dry time
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- Traditional, multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fused design that eliminates a fabric layer; the curved design follows the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Right seat pocket has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and pull cord; the shorts can also pack into the pocket for travel ease
- Notched hem for ease of movement; outseam is 18"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn