An insulated technical storm shell, built to battle everything from spindrift to sleet. Using a highly breathable liner and FullRange® insulation (now with more recycled content), wrapped in a stretch H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric, the Stretch Nano Storm® keeps you warm, dry and moving. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric made using ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon yarns built from sources that include discarded fishing nets
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, it allows excess heat to escape
- Articulated pattern and design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement; concealed RECCO® reflector
- Alpine helmet–compatible, two-way-adjustable hood for optimal protection and visibility
- Pockets: two welted chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets, both with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; two mesh internal catch-all pockets
- Welted two-way pit zippers help dump heat and are easy to use with gloves
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn