Patagonia Men's Stretch Rainshadow Jacket
Mild drizzle or epic downpour, this light, stretchy and packable rain protection with a 100% recycled face fabric has all of the essential features needed to stay moving when the weather turns.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric made using ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon yarns built from sources including discarded fishing nets
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted venting pit zips are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Welted exterior left-chest pocket has a DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper; two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- 306 g (10.8 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier without needing a protective lining fabric. A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.