Patagonia Men's Stretch Terre Planing Hoody
We took our fast-drying, 100% recycled polyester Stretch Planing Boardshorts fabric and created the Stretch Terre Planing Hoody—a superlight, full-zip sun hoody with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection that shields you from the elements both in and out of the water. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.More Details Less
- Made of quick-drying and superlight 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-zip hooded jacket has noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with added zipper pull for ease of use
- Self-draining, mesh-lined front slash pockets with noncorroding, recyclable plastic zippers and added zipper pulls for ease of use
- Fixed 3-panel hood with adjustable drawcords and a snap tab for easy stowing
- Durable elastic cuffs have thumb loops to keep sleeves in place; single-pull adjustable drawcord hem
- Hidden entry detail at bottom of lower-left yoke for kite harness compatibility; kite harness can be hooked in from underneath or over the jacket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
Protecting you from the elements both in and out of the water, the Stretch Terre Planing Hoody is made from the same fast-drying fabric as our Stretch Planing Boardshorts. Its superlight, 100% recycled polyester has 2-way stretch, 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; the fixed 3-panel hood with adjustable drawcords holds off sun and wind and has a snap tab for easy stowing when it’s not needed. The full-zip design has a single-pull drawcord hem, and durable elastic cuffs have thumb loops to keep sleeves in place while paddling or kiting. Two self-draining, mesh-lined front slash pockets are secured with corrosion-proof zippers and have zipper pulls for ease of use. Hidden entry detail at bottom-left yoke provides kite harness compatibility; a harness can be hooked in from underneath or worn over the jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Weight||252 g (8.9 oz)|
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.