Lightweight, fast-drying shorts for more casual runs and warmer weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.Trade In
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Select Size and Color
Ultralight, Fast-Drying 100% Polyester with Stretch PanelsSmooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (59% recycled) microdobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and quick-dry stretch panels
Covered Elastic Waistband with Internal DrawcordCovered elastic waistband with internal drawcord
Semi-secure Back Pocket with Power MeshCenter-back semisecure power-mesh pocket for phone, card or keys
Built-In LinerSupportive and moisture-wicking 100% recycled polyester boxer-brief liner provides chafe-free comfort; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
Reflective LogoReflective logo on left hem
Built for Mobility7" inseam with 1" split
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight105 g (3.7 oz)
- Body: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (59% recycled) microdobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Panels: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish
- Pockets: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh
- Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn