Patagonia Men's Sunshade Technical Hoody
Built for the heat and humidity of flats fishing, this fast-wicking, quick-drying and highly breathable technical hoody is made from a soft 100% polyester (60% recycled) fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from lightweight, quick-drying and highly breathable 100% polyester (60% recycled) double knit with 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Generous hood is designed to be worn over a baseball cap for additional protection
- Chest pocket with vertical zip closure; zipper is durable plastic that won’t corrode in wet environments
- Thumb holes on the cuffs for additional sun protection for the backs of hands
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 224 g (7.9 oz)
3.5-oz 100% polyester (60% recycled) double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.View The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.