Patagonia Men's Sunshade Technical Hoody
Built for the heat and humidity of flats fishing, this fast-wicking, quick-drying and highly breathable technical hoody is made from a soft 100% polyester (60% recycled) fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from lightweight, quick-drying and highly breathable 100% polyester (60% recycled) double knit with 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Generous hood is designed to be worn over a baseball cap for additional protection
- Chest pocket with vertical zip closure; zipper is durable plastic that won’t corrode in wet environments
- Thumb holes on the cuffs for additional sun protection for the backs of hands
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 224 g (7.9 oz)
3.5-oz 100% polyester (60% recycled) double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.View The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.