Patagonia Men's Terrebonne Joggers
Lightweight, breathable and quick-drying, the Terrebonne Joggers offer perfect performance for the trail, bouldering or yoga. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Slim, jogger fit with stretch-knit waistband and cuffs
- Drawcord for adjustability
- Two drop-in front pockets and back-right zippered pocket
- Articulated shaping at the knees for a range of movement
- Lightweight fabrication allows compressibility
- Reflective logo
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 170 g (6 oz)
Body: 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Waistband and cuffs: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.