Patagonia Men's Trail Pacer Joggers
Stretchy, soft, lightweight performance joggers ideal for cooler-weather runs. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Quick-drying polyester/spandex fabric stretches and manages moisture for comfort on extended trail runs
- Low-bulk waistband has elastic drawcord that ties on the outside and stays secure
- Vented faux fly for breathability
- Two zippered, front pockets have glued seams to reduce bulk and chafing
- Slim-fit with tapered legs and articulated knees
- Reflective logo at back right hip
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
5.3-oz 86% polyester (43% recycled)/14% spandex cross-dyed jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.