A warm, sophisticated 3-in-1 down parka that can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, an insulated jacket or an insulated parka. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Waterproof/Breathable Shell with Recycled Down InsulationShell: 2-layer 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester down-proof ripstop with a DWR finish; insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Shell FeaturesShell: full-zip with two-way zipper; zip-through, microfleece-lined collar and chin flap; external storm flap with hidden snap closures
Zip-Out Jacket FeaturesZip-out jacket: adjustable/removable hood; drop-in zippered handwarmer pockets with magnetic snap flaps; two security chest pockets; adjustable cuffs with snaps
Additional Zip-Out Jacket FeaturesZip-out jacket: full-zip with stand-up collar; horizontal quilting; zippered handwarmer pockets; left-chest security pocket; zippered interior chest pocket. Attaches to shell with front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck; hem adjusts with hidden cords routed inside front pockets
Shell and Jacket LengthsShell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,307 g (46.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.5-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Zip-out shell: 1.4-oz (lining: 1.3-oz) 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.