Patagonia Men's Triolet Jacket
Our jack-of-all-things-alpine, the Triolet Jacket leverages waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric with a recycled face in a feature-rich shell to deliver versatile, durable performance in heavy snow, driving wind and rain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer durable, waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Welted, watertight two-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 550 g (19.4 oz)
3-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
The construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.