So light. So warm. The Ultralight Down Jacket combines 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) with a superlight 15-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® shell for a lightweight, toasty-warm down jacket.
Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.Trade In
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Select Size and Color
- Ultralightweight Pertex Quantum® shell and lining fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes goose down; side panels with narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk
- Contoured fit accommodates movement while maintain loft and reducing drafts
- Center-front zipper has interior storm flap and wicking kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered chest pocket have zipper garages; jacket self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop, as well as into the left handwarmer pocket to become a travel pillow
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem with single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth
Country of OriginMade in China.
Weight269 g (9.5 oz)
- Shell and lining: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved