Patagonia Men's Untracked Pants
Updated this season with a refined silhouette, new design lines and a slick lining between the snow gaiter and hem, the Untracked Pants are warm, low-bulk snow pants built for comfort and protection.
- Durable yet soft supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric combined with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Waist details: soft, self fabric lining repels moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; watertight Vislon® side vents are durable and easy to use
- Articulated patterning for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep out snow
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem. New for the season, we've added a lining in between the gaiter and hem to help repel snow
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; two thigh cargo- one back pocket
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester. Lining at lower interior cuff: 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- 678 g (23.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.