Patagonia Men's Velocity Running Tights
With superior stretch, comfort, support and Polygiene® permanent odor control, our Velocity Running Tights are perfect for cool- and cold-weather trail runs. Details: stretch envelope pockets at hips, envelope pocket with secure key loop at center back. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- A comfortable and supportive nylon/polyester/spandex blend with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Comfortable flat waistband with a low-profile internal stretch drawcord
- Envelope pocket with key loop at center back; envelope pockets at the hips
- Air Flow mesh behind knees for breathability; stretch panels at leg openings for ease of dressing
- Reflective logo at left hip
- Gusseted construction for comfort and range of motion
- 6.25-oz 65% nylon/25% polyester/10% spandex with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 215 g (7.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.