Patagonia Men's Wind Shield Soft Shell Pants
Wind Shield Pants offer lightweight, soft-shell protection during high-aerobic, cold-weather activities but still allow excess heat and moisture to escape through strategically placed breathable panels. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from the elements; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Breathable polyester/spandex solid jersey backside panel runs from behind the knees up to the waist, for comfort and heat regulation even at high exertion
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Zippered front pockets
- Zippered leg openings with protective flap, soft-shell gusset for on-off over shoes or Nordic boots, and snap closure
- Reflective logos on the front-left hip and behind both knees
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 315 g (11.1 oz)
Body: 5.5-oz 100% recycled polyester laminated to polyurethane film with a grid emboss and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Panels: 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex with a brushed back and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.