Patagonia Nine Trails Backpack 20L
For moving quickly and comfortably on scrambles and hikes where you don’t need to pack the kitchen sink. Perfect for extra layers, hydration and essentials.More Details Less
- The perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- U-shaped lid for easy access to main compartment
- A large exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash pockets secure extra items; hipbelt pockets keep small items handy
- Side compression manages various loads
- Superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 840 g (1 lb. 13.6 oz.)
S/M: 19 x 10 x 5.5
L/XL: 21 x 10 x 5.5
20L (1220 cu. in.)
We designed this Nine Trails Pack to feel weightless on your back and effortlessly carry just what you need for moving quickly and comfortably on hikes, scrambles and cobblestone streets. The U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment, where there’s room for a hydration reservoir, food for a long day of motion and extra clothes in case you meet up with a brewing afternoon thunderstorm. The pack’s exterior has a large stretch pocket on the front and quick-stash pockets on the sides for securing extra gear you want to keep handy; hipbelt pockets keep your must-haves close at hand. We built the back panel from mono-mesh to prevent moisture buildup and provide excellent airflow; it’s the most breathable back panel we’ve ever made. Designed with perforated foam, the padded shoulder harness and waistbelt keep your load comfortably centered and close to your back so your gear moves with you, not against you. Compression straps on each side allow you to manage the size of various loads. Made of lightweight yet highly durable 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop with a 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester lining. Both fabrics are treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Weight||840 g (1 lb. 13.6 oz.)<br>S/M: 19 x 10 x 5.5<br>L/XL: 21 x 10 x 5.5<br>20L (1220 cu. in.)|
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.