Patagonia Nine Trails Backpack 36L
For extra-long days or minimalist overnight missions. Built to fit comfortably and close to body on long approaches.
- The perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- Classic top-loader with integrated lid makes loading gear simple
- A large exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash pockets secure extra items; hipbelt pockets keep small items handy
- Side compression manages various loads
- Superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 1357 g (2 lb. 15.9 oz.)
S/M: 22.5 x 10.5 x 8
L/XL: 24.5 x 10.5 x 8
36L (2197 cu. in.)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.