Patagonia Nine Trails Pack 14L
Our solution for long rides in the backcountry. Includes a 2-liter HydraPak® reservoir and plenty of space to organize layers, toolkit and food for a long day in the saddle.
- Designed with the perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop to endure years of use in the field
- The large main compartment has a full-access, panel-loading design for easy organization of your gear; a separate front tool pocket holds your tools and other easily misplaced items
- The roomy front exterior stretch pocket holds bulky items like extra insulation or a rain shell; two quick-stash side pockets secure small items
- The low-profile design features a long torso for a balanced fit that sticks to your back and moves with you, not against you
- The superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort; this is the most breathable back panel we’ve ever made
- The comfortable, perforated foam shoulder harness and waistbelt provide a secure fit; the adjustable sternum strap accommodates layering
- The 1.5-liter HydraPak® reservoir is included; it fits inside the main compartment; available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 610 g (1 lb 5.5 oz)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
610 g (1 lbs 5.5 oz)
L/XL: 20" x 7.5" x 4.3"
S/M: 18" x 7.5" x 4.3"
14L (854 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.