Patagonia Nine Trails Pack 28L
When you expect to spend a full day in the mountains, this pack carries everything you need in comfort.
- Perfect balance of lightweight yet durable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- Extended U-shaped zipper to main compartment; multiple stash pockets for organizing small items
- Massive exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash side pockets secure extra items
- Side compression manages various loads
- Breathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 1,000 g (2 lbs 3.3 oz)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
1,000 g (2 lbs 3.3 oz)
S/M: 21" x 10" x 6"
L/XL: 23" x 10" x 6"
28L (1709 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.