Patagonia Nine Trails Pack 36L
For extra-long days or minimalist overnight missions. Built to fit comfortably and close to body on long approaches.
- Designed with the perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop to endure years of use in the field
- The classic top-loading design with an integrated lid makes loading your gear quick and simple
- The roomy front exterior stretch pocket holds bulky items like extra insulation or a rain shell; two quick-stash side pockets secure small items
- Side compression straps help you keep the load close to your back
- The superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort; this is the most breathable back panel we’ve ever made
- The comfortable, perforated foam shoulder harness and waistbelt provide a secure fit; the adjustable sternum strap accommodates layering
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 1,357 g (3 lbs)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
1357 g (2 lbs 15.9 oz)
L/XL: 24.5" x 10.5" x 8"
S/M: 22.5" x 10.5" x 8"
36L (2197 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.