Over 40 Years of Radical Business Wisdom, Strategies, and Practices—For Profit and Non Profit—in One 3-book Collection.
Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.Trade In
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Select Size and Color
- These three best-selling books together provide a primer for the future of sustainable business. This collection, a great value, is indispensable to any company operating today.
- Authors include Yvon Chouinard, Vincent Stanley, Nora Gallagher, and Lisa Myers
- Three books totaling 724 pages, with full-color photographs throughout
- Dimensions: 6.5” X 9.5”
- Published by Patagonia
- Printed on 100% post-consumer-waster recycled paper
- Three paperback books in a cardboard keepsake box
Country of OriginMade in the USA.
Weight1,746 g (3 lbs 14 oz)
If you would like to reflect on the ideas presented in Let My People Go Surfing, click here for our Reader’s Guide. If you are a teacher or a professor, click here for a Teacher’s Guide.
If you would like to reflect on the ideas presented in The Responsible Company, click here for our Reader’s Guide and to download The Responsible Company checklist click here (PC: right-click to download; Mac: control+click to launch).
If you would like to reflect on the ideas presented in Tools for Grassroots Activists, click here for our Reader’s Guide.