Over 40 Years of Radical Business Wisdom, Strategies, and Practices—For Profit and Non Profit—in One 3-book Collection.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- These three best-selling books together provide a primer for the future of sustainable business. This collection, a great value, is indispensable to any company operating today.
- Authors include Yvon Chouinard, Vincent Stanley, Nora Gallagher, and Lisa Myers
- Three books totaling 724 pages, with full-color photographs throughout
- Dimensions: 6.5” X 9.5”
- Published by Patagonia
- Printed on 100% post-consumer-waster recycled paper
- Three paperback books in a cardboard keepsake box
If you would like to reflect on the ideas presented in Let My People Go Surfing, click here for our Reader’s Guide. If you are a teacher or a professor, click here for a Teacher’s Guide.
If you would like to reflect on the ideas presented in The Responsible Company, click here for our Reader’s Guide and to download The Responsible Company checklist click here (PC: right-click to download; Mac: control+click to launch).
If you would like to reflect on the ideas presented in Tools for Grassroots Activists, click here for our Reader’s Guide.