Patagonia Planing Divider Pack 30L
For daily use, travel or a long approach to your favorite point break, this classic panel-loading pack manages your wet gear.
- Made from a tough yet limber all-recycled polyester fabric with a TPU-film laminate that excels at wet-gear management
- Two-way zipper with rope zipper pulls provides easy access to the main compartment
- The main compartment has a raised, padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15" laptops; the laptop sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when you head to the trails
- A zip-closing mesh interior pocket keeps your small essentials organized and close at hand
- The Planing Divider Pack has a padded back panel for all-day carrying comfort
- The breathable and hydrophobic shoulder harness stays cool and comfortable for the long haul
- 598 g (1 lb 5 oz)
Body: 9-oz 300-denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU-film laminate.
Mesh: 6.9-oz 100% nylonView The Footprint Chronicles
598 g (1 lbs 5.1 oz)
19.5" x 12" x 6.3"
30L (1831 cu in)
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.