Patagonia Planing Tote 32L
Just enough room for a day between the beach and the boardwalk.
- Tough, recycled polyester with TPU-film laminate for wet gear organization
- Main compartment closes like a classic Japanese tool tote
- Front mesh pocket is designed to lay flat when not in use, yet has ample room for all your wet gear
- Interior pocket organizes small essentials
- Low-profile grab handles convert for use as a backpack
- 460 g (1 lb)
Body: 9-oz 300-denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU-film laminate.
Mesh: 6.9-oz 100% nylonView The Footprint Chronicles
460 g (16.2 oz)
16.5" x 19" x 4.75"
32L (1953 cu in)
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.